Sales Agent - Job Description
Scope of work
- The successful agent would be required to make contact with potential clients and share how the service works and the benefits.
- Sales agents can engage potential clients via social media, phone call or in person.
- Agents can work part-time, on various days or full time.
- Ongoing support and training will be given.
- It is not compulsory to meet with potential clients.
- Agents will not be required to collect payments from the client.
Payments and average earnings
- Sales Agents would be paid 10% (the first time) and 5% (ongoing) each time a new client signs up and starts to use the service.
- Average earnings would vary based on the number of clients.
- Agents would be paid within seven days after the client makes their payment.
Things to note
- Sales Agents are responsible for their resources (internet, fuel, phone etc)
- There is no flat salary, compensation is based on commission only for confirmed sales which will be paid seven days after the client makes their payment.
- Sales Agent will receive an incentive for exceeding their previous week's quota.
- The sales team will receive an incentive for exceeding the previous week's quota.
- If a client demands a refund within the seven days no payment will be made to the agent
- If a client demands a refund after seven days the commission will be deducted from the agents next payment.
RAC Agent - Benefits
New Sales Agents will experience the following benefits:
- An opportunity to interact with new people.
- Make additional income!
- No limit on how much you can make per month.
- Work on your own days and time.
- Work with a team & opportunity to lead.
- Work anywhere or within a specific zone.
- Income at varying times each month.
Sales Agent Requirements
Agent must have:
- A Smartphone to communicate via whats app.
- The ability to maintain proper records.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An open mind to learning and opportunities.
- An active First Citizens Account (will be an asset).
- Knowledge of the courier service industry (will be an asset).
- Experience with sales / selling (will be an asset).