RAC Agent - Job Description
Scope of work
- The successful agent would be required to maintain a clean and neat appearance along with their vehicle (inside and outside).
- Agents would facilitate the pickup and delivery of packages within a specific area / zone between the hours of 7am - 2pm, Monday to Friday. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday times will vary.
- Agents can work part-time, on various days or full time.
- Packages will be small to medium sized and may contain clothing, accessories, electronics, and miscellaneous personal items.
- Some pickups / deliveries may require the agent to collect payments.
- Agents will receive job details via the app and should make contact with the sender / recipient to coordinate pickup / delivery within the aforementioned time.
Payments and average earnings
- Agents would be paid X amount for each pickup and Y amount for each delivery.
- Average earnings per day would vary based on the number of jobs completed.
- Average jobs to be completed (3-5 per hour).
Things to note
- Agents would be responsible for their fuel and phone plan.
- Minimum deposit can be $1000 before starting.
- The deposit works as a security measure since agents would be required to collect payments.
- The deposit will be returned in full if/when the work duration comes to an end.
- Agent dues of $100 weekly (salary deduction) or $300 monthly (advance payment) would be required to cover resources.
- Certificate of character application can be done online.
RAC Agent - Benefits
New drivers will experience the following benefits:
- An opportunity to meet new people and places.
- Make additional income!
- No limit on how much you can make per day.
- Work on the road and not in an office.
- Work with a team.
- Work anywhere or within a specific zone.
- Fortnightly payments.
RAC Agent - Driver Requirements
Drivers must have:
- A Smartphone - able to download 2 applications.
- Your own vehicle - clean appearance (in and out).
- Bond / Deposit before commencing ($1000 - $3000).
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An open mind to learning and opportunities.
- An active First Citizens Account (will be an asset).
- Knowledge of the terrain (will be an asset).
- Knowledge of the workflow (will be an asset).